If you are wondering why Malaga is now one of the favourite MICE destinations for corporate groups, here are some answers that might help in the process of selecting a destination:
- A "new" city. During the last 10 years, Malaga has been upgraded with refurbushments of its streets, roads, buildings. And the birth of new hotels, venues, museums, harbours etc.
- The beautiful Malaga beaches, ideal for a great team building activity, or for some fun watersports as an option during the incentive trip, just to name a few.
- The Historical City Centre, full of cultural, gastronomical and shopping possibilities. Apart from visiting the beautiful Cathedral, the Picasse Museum (the house where he was born), the Roman theatre and so on. You may also choose to have a lunch or dinner in one of the amazing restaurants suitable for groups. And a large list of team building activities, all related to culture, gastronomy, teamwork and fun.
- The world-famous museums: the Picasso Museum, Centre Pompidou, Thyssen, Contemporary Art Centre, and the amazing Automobile and Fashion Museum. In this last one for example you could enjoy a unique team building activity and gala dinner, surrounded by vintage cars and pieces of art.
- The local gastronomy: The nicest tapas, meals and wines in all kinds of settings and venues, at the sea front, in the botanic gardens, in the heart of the historical city centre or in a typical Spanish Hacienda.
- MICE hotels: There is now a good selection of nice hotels in the city of Malaga, you may find some of them in the "MICE hotels" section.
- Malaga International Aiport: Less than 20 minutes away from the city, it offers direct flight to most of the main Europain cities and capitals of the world.
- Andalusia: The beautiful cities of Granada, Cordoba or Seville are between 1-hour drive and 2, for those who would like to enjoy a day discovering more of wonderful Andalusia.